Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thank you, Simpsons!

Our good friends, Mike & Kristi Simpson, from Kilgore, TX just sent us a care package. We already knew that they cared... but as I have said before, we LOVE getting cool stuff from the States!

Don't ask me what the dog is doing on the table.
Picture taken by Maddie while I studied Russian upstairs.




The kids LOVED the stickers and pencils. I think they have enough to share with all their friends!

They also sent cake mixes, but you will see those in a few weeks when I post the cake I am going to make for Maddie's birthday.


You can always send Steve ANYTHING by Reeses.


2 comments:

Suzy said...

I loved your blog. You have a beautiful faily!!! Congratulation!!!

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

I SHOULD SEND THIS BLOG, and the one of your STARBUCKS package, to all my friends here, so they'll get some ideas!! HA!!

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September