Sunday, April 1, 2007

Photographer in Training

Maddie has a new hobby. Steve is teaching her to take pictures and then fiddle with them in Photoshop. For now I will share the "raw images" (I'm trying to pick up the jargon in order to fit in) and later you can see what she can REALLY do!

The kids went bowling with the family with whom they study Russian. (If my sentence structure seems a little odd, we can blame it all on Lomonosov, the man who really created the Russian grammar system! He has my brain all in knots right now.)


Maddie was throwing all kinds of strikes and spares (with bumpers firmly in place). Aubrie was just thrilled to see that her ball made it to the end... slowly... but surely!



The girls, remembering the downtime waiting for their next turn, brought all their drawing supplies.


Wheelbarrow rides are the latest amusement in our backyard. Yana has been a faithful pusher, but I am pretty sure I saw her riding a time or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOWLING...WHO KNEW?? My kids love bowling. Can't wait to show them yet ONE MORE thing that we'll be able to do when we get there!!

Ang

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September