Sunday, September 8, 2013

You gotta start somewhere...


Digging the Footings
  
Rafting on the White River



A year has gone by and it has been fun 
Having my splint applied at the Russian Trauma Center



and challenging


Seven Puppies for Christmas!!!
Our "houseguest", Frankie













and new 

The Team from UTSA came for the 3rd year in a row
and all the same stuff... 



So much to say and yet hasn't it really all already been said, thanks to Facebook?


Keeping up with a blog overwhelms me at times,
just like the building of this house... 
if you think about it
      ALL all at once
you won't have the energy to start.  
But if you break it down,
somehow you find a way
to get up every day and just keep plugging away.



So, since I sit here with a broken ankle, I figure I will apply what I have learned from house building and just do what I can do today.

And this is it.
If this new resolve holds, you might actually get pictures of
Sam's 5th birthday next week.  We can always hope ;-)


1 comment:

Robert Fuqua said...

Wow! Great blog & great post! The pics are just awesome, especially the composite of the family in the header. But, there's hardly a mediocre one in the whole blog. Your family's blessed with some great photographers! I really relate to the overwhelming nature of blogging and the correlation to house building was quite apropos. OWAAT. One Word At A Time.

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September