Saturday, July 14, 2007

To the faithful few... I'm sorry!

It has come to my attention that those who faithfully check my blog are tired of seeing bikes day after day. Being a "regular-blog-checker" myself, I understand the frustration (I'm talking to you, Rick Greene!).

I have been wanting to update with pictures, but I am stateside right now typing on a laptop and am not computer saavy enough to provide you with them... so you will just have to wait a few more weeks.

We came to Texas last month to renew passports and visas and are stuck 3/4th of the way through the process right now, so we are just enjoying all the family around us.


Lucky you! I found a picture. It is from the bike trip, but doesn't contain a bike, so that is something. Can you imagine being able to bike in those beautiful mountains?! You can, too! Come on over and join us next time!

6 comments:

Janet said...

So glad to see an update!!! I was going to email, but I knew you were in the states visiting fam and doing visa renewal. Get us your phone number in the states so we can give you a call. Miss you all
JG

The Stockwells said...

Im so glad that you updated. And your in the states :) How much longer will you be here? Are you doing any traveling? I hope you are enjoying your time with your family! I enjoy keeping up with you guys.

sethswifeforlife said...

Loved spending time with you guys....it's great every time we're able to. You guys make it back to Russia yet?
We'll be in touch.
Blessings,
Abby~

Rick said...

okay, I get the point......the one that you've now broadcast to all the world on your blog.....love you, cousin Rick

Janet said...

Christine - Where are you? I am anxious to see new pics of the fam and what you are up to these days. :-) Miss you all! Rob and Donna are flying to K-dar tomorrow for a few days- wish we could come too and see all. Love to you all!

JB and Iris said...

hey... are you guys ever going to update your blog??? Just wondering! Call us sometime! :) Miss you guys tons!!!

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September