Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lovely Days


We all need friends like Terri Fisher who throw school out the window on a beautiful day and encourage others to follow!
Okay, in reality, Terri is one of those mothers who can motivate her children to get it all done before lunch in order to get out in the sunshine.
I admire women like her...
I am of the "throwing out the window" variety...


















I am so glad we did. Though the park security wouldn't let us have our picnic on the lawn, we rallied and still enjoyed ourselves.


Bikes, scooters, rollerblades and even a card game (what?!)
It felt like a bonus summer day... and we are hoping for a few more before the cold winds blow!

1 comment:

Rambling Tart said...

I'm so glad you guys notified me of your blog! I had no idea you had one! :-) What a great thing to do on a sunny day. You're right - we should ALL throw plans out the window now and then for splendid and memorable adventures with dear friends. :-)

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September