Thursday, November 9, 2006

Can you even believe it?!?

I never EVER thought I would be doing this, but I guess one day you read just enough of the blogs of others and think, "They need to see the pictures of MY cute kids!"
Actually, I have been encouraged for many years to keep in touch better, so here is my feeble attempt to write to all of you in one swoop! I pray this does not become a diary, but just a weekly (Lord, please give me consistency(and enough new news)!) update on the comings and goings of the Hayes family. Now if I can just get the picture inserted...

2 comments:

Heartstrings said...

Great picture! Keep them coming.
Love, MOM

sethswifeforlife said...

YAY! Hey Christine! We miss you guys and think about you often.

Upcoming Events

Received Permanent Residency - May
Joined the CMM - October
English Club Begins Again - September